- Ravanasur attained siddhi through tapasya .
- He acquired all the astras ,including Bramhastra .
- He taught it to his son Indrajit as well .
- Ravanasur was a ordinary soul .
- He lost his bramhacharya by forcing several women of sevaral lokas .
- Yet he did not lose his siddhi or capability to discharge astras .
- All the astras were acquired by pure learning and Guruupadesha .
- Ashwaththama was verily lord Shiva a great soul .
- Ahwaththama had never in actual lost bramhacharya .
- Yet he could not discharge Bramhastra
- owing to loss of bramhacharya just by sankalpa
- An attempt was made to abduct Vedmata .
- the abduction was on account of deployment of deciet .
- Hari deluded the attempt by deploying Seetakruti
- Hari came to rescue after a year
- An attempt was made to enslave Vedmata .
- here too there was deployment of deciet .
- hari deluded by providing inexhaustible supply of cover .
- Hari came to immidiate rescue .