- Mantras consists of syllable aum
- beejakshara shri etc
- and namaha ,swaha, vashat etc
- Aum represents Vishnu
- Shri etc Mahalakshmi
- SHri also means one who is always wealthy [nitya srimantha]
- Only Lord Vayu is nitya srimantha
- thus shri also means Mukhyaprana
- Nama is of the deity whose mantra we recite
- namaha is the naman bowing [namaskar] that we mentally offer
- Thus every mantra itself declares that deity in question whom we are praying be pleased with us and thus be pleased the lord as present in Vayu in that deity
- Thus being pleased Vishnu bestow us prosperity to us.
- Those who recite mantras with this anusandhana only get results others do not !!!!
- Thus Vishnu is supreme denoted by Om followed by Lakshmi and Vayu .
Suxma lagnamsha kaal - How fast does karma of a person change ? narad muni. It changes every suxmamsha kaal in lagna , How much small is this unit of time 1 day = 60 ghati = 24...
1 month ago