- Naivaidya can be offered in three ways to the Lord.
- one by offering directly before the idol , on a mandala , sprinkling with gayatri and prana mantras.
- secondly by offering a sumptous meal to Bramhins, athithi, and other dependents.
- Thirdly by offering in a fire of yagnya.
- In the first case Lord accepts by casting his glance (through eyes)
- In the second case through the mouth of Bramhins
- thirdly though the flames ( Fire is thus known as Devmukha ,hutashan ,havyavahana etc)
- One who Offers Naivaidya to Lord in all its forms attains agni loka and eventually moksha.