" chaturgunadyupasan jignyasadyupasadibhi: swabimbaparoksha gnyanotpadaken manushyottamanaarabhya chaturmukhparyantanam panchvidh muktiyogyanam ch swabimbopaseenalingaapagame swaroopanandavirbhavvaichitrryanandapradagnyanena tvayi samarpiten tvatpoojaivaastu "
Lord Narayana has to be meditated by manushyas as satya, gnyan , anand atma[ paripoorna] ;the four qualities , by devatas as many as qualities and by bramha infinitely through jignyasa through shravan manan dhyana . By paroksha dhyan upasana , Lord blesses with aparoksha .
Muktiyogya [ those eligible for moksha ] fall into five categories :
- chakravartis[ kings]
- manushyottam [ superior among men]
When these souls continuously meditate the bimba , such upasana results into disintegration of lingadeha from swaroop deha just as skin of the grain comes off the grain , rsulting in the manifesttion of swaroop ananda[ happiness inherent]
As each soul is unique and different and full of happiness , a vichitra happiness is manifested by the grace of God Narayana , this knowledge I attribute to the LORD [ samarpan ]
Linga deha has 16 kala [ dashendriya 10 , panchtanmatra 5,manas 1] ,anulingasharira , thereafter mahatatva sharira . This is covered by ahankaratmak anirudhdha sharira . Such a linga deha is beginingless . Jeeva has seven layers ;
- Ishvar ichcha
- linga deha
These seven forces in transition to become a sthula deha [ outer body].
Anirudhdha deha is made up of ahankar and has presence of daitya[demons] in it to inspire the sins in us . These demons' activities do not reach mahatatva and linga deha and for this it is always protected by Lord Narayana in the form "Trivrat" till the disintegration of linga deha .
" Trittatha madiye shubhashubhkarmanormadhye ashubh karmanusarena tatprerit mukhyapranena tatvabhimani asuramaarabhya kaliparyantanam tamoyogyanam tamo duhkhanumane swaroopbhutduhkhatishay pradateti gnyanen tvayi samarpitena tvatpoojaivastu "
- I am performing both good and bad deeds .
- Owing to the sins and ashubh karma done in previous births , to reap those fruits of ashubh karma , demons [asur] inspire to sin .
- At that time , prayed by me in anguish , You inspire Mukhyaprana to punish those starting from tatvabhimani asuras till Kali [all tamoyogyas , one befitting hell]
- Then Mukhyaprana with his gada ,hits them to experience the miseries inherent in their swaroop deha of kali etc in the hell named mahatamas ,such endless miseries these souls are ordained by You as the LORD of Mukhyaprana .
- This knowledge of mine be your prayer
- I attribute it to you [ samarpana]
- Oh SriMoolRamachandra , I bow before you [namskaar]
||Iti Shri Raghavendrateertha gurusarvabhauma pranitam sarvasamarpana gadyam sampoornam||