- While chanting mantra ,rishi is remembered by touching the head . It signifies as "I bow to you oh rishi who has given me this mantra for my benefit".
- Then chandas is uttered by touching the mouth signifying " May chando devata help me utter the verses or mantra in specific meter properly"
- Then the heart is touched mentioning the devata of the mantra signifying " Oh Lord I MEDITATE on you in my heart "
- Mahalakshmi is the presiding deity of all the chandas.
- The chandas gayatri is 24 syllables presided by Saraswati ,bharati,swaha
- ushnik is 28 syllable presided by Sangya
- Anushtup- 32 - rohini
- brahati- 36- tara
- pankti - 40 - wife of mitra varun
- tristup - 44 - shachi
- jagati - 48 - varuni
- For all vedmantras rigvedis should know Indra as rishi
- Yajurvedis should know surya as rishi
- Saamvedis should know chandra as the rishi.
- Narayana is the Devata for all the Vedas.
Mukhasya vigandhata ( bad breath) - If you are in rashi dasha of shani or venus Venus in cancer karka rashi Moon in aries mesha navamsha Budh mercury in 6th house One will have durgandha b...
19 hours ago