- Mantras consists of syllable aum
- beejakshara shri etc
- and namaha ,swaha, vashat etc
- Aum represents Vishnu
- Shri etc Mahalakshmi
- SHri also means one who is always wealthy [nitya srimantha]
- Only Lord Vayu is nitya srimantha
- thus shri also means Mukhyaprana
- Nama is of the deity whose mantra we recite
- namaha is the naman bowing [namaskar] that we mentally offer
- Thus every mantra itself declares that deity in question whom we are praying be pleased with us and thus be pleased the lord as present in Vayu in that deity
- Thus being pleased Vishnu bestow us prosperity to us.
- Those who recite mantras with this anusandhana only get results others do not !!!!
- Thus Vishnu is supreme denoted by Om followed by Lakshmi and Vayu .
Mukhasya vigandhata ( bad breath) - If you are in rashi dasha of shani or venus Venus in cancer karka rashi Moon in aries mesha navamsha Budh mercury in 6th house One will have durgandha b...
19 hours ago