- While chanting mantra ,rishi is remembered by touching the head . It signifies as "I bow to you oh rishi who has given me this mantra for my benefit".
- Then chandas is uttered by touching the mouth signifying " May chando devata help me utter the verses or mantra in specific meter properly"
- Then the heart is touched mentioning the devata of the mantra signifying " Oh Lord I MEDITATE on you in my heart "
- Mahalakshmi is the presiding deity of all the chandas.
- The chandas gayatri is 24 syllables presided by Saraswati ,bharati,swaha
- ushnik is 28 syllable presided by Sangya
- Anushtup- 32 - rohini
- brahati- 36- tara
- pankti - 40 - wife of mitra varun
- tristup - 44 - shachi
- jagati - 48 - varuni
- For all vedmantras rigvedis should know Indra as rishi
- Yajurvedis should know surya as rishi
- Saamvedis should know chandra as the rishi.
- Narayana is the Devata for all the Vedas.
Suxma lagnamsha kaal - How fast does karma of a person change ? narad muni. It changes every suxmamsha kaal in lagna , How much small is this unit of time 1 day = 60 ghati = 24...
1 month ago