God is embodiment of only auspicious qualities. His body is made of joy and knowledge (gnyanandmaya deha). When someone hates him ,he begets unhappiness.[you hate happiness so,you must be unhappy]. There are nine types hate that a soul undertakes
- thinking unity among god and soul
- thinking God as incomplete and with defects (like helplessness)
- thinking God as nirguna
- thinking about self as eqal and greater than God
- Thinking about avatar as having human bodies
- doubting on avataras about their truth.
- thinking avataras as different from God vishnu
- hating vedas (not accepting them)
- hating vishnu bhaktas
any bhakti mixed with these above feelings does not bring results.When such hate is absent completely , it is called Amalabhakti. Devatas have by nature amala bhakti. Amalabhakti leads to aparoksha gyana.