What's the use of study of Shastras again & again ? Passionate devotion is a wasteful exercise!!
Till we become a slave to our Guru , mukti is always a distant dream !!!
Mukti does not come :
- by mere learning of six shastras
- by gleaning hundreds of upanishats and purana
- by mere reciting great epics and other good moral stories
- by mere lecturing confidently the philosophies
- by merely displaying a mala of tulasi/rudraksh
- by chanting crores of mantras through japa mani in the palm
- by undisturbed smear of the bhasma on the body
- by wandering into forests as ascetics
- by shunning the conjugal happiness of a woman
- by detaching bodily felicity and grooming
Mukti can only be had by reaching the abode of Purandar vittala [the one who has bestowed boons on Narada ] by enslaving oneself to the Great Guru Madhvacharya [MukhyaPrana].
||Guruina ghulaman aguva tanaka doreyadanna MuKuti||Pari pari shastrava vodidare enu vyarth vayitu bhakuti||