Sri Raghvavendra swamy of Mantralayam is still in yogic asampragyat samadhi in the Vrundavana at Mantralayam.[it means he is still inside the Vrundavan at the temple.] He would be there till 700 years from the day he entered the Vrundavana. Why is he still living in a mortal form on the earth ? what makes him bound in the Brundavana? Why has he not left to the celestial abode immediately?
- Prarabdha and anishta punya are two major reasons for this choice of state.
- I say choice of state because ,just saying state would mean a compulsion or binding on Mantralayam seer out of some irrevocable consequence.But this is not true of the great yogi who is the avatar of Prahalad .It is a matter of choice , ie. seer is sitting out of his own choice.why?
- As Prahalad ,Lord Narsimha had flung open the doors of Vaikuntha , but Prahlad refused to go to Vaikuntha.
- Prahlad insisted to stay back and lead all the deserving followers onto the path towards Vaikuntha .
- only then together with his followers he would like to go to Vaikuntha.
- Thus Prahlad chose to be born as Bahlika ,Vyasathirtha and Raghavendra Swamy.
- so he has a choice not compulsion to stay back.
- Now what is his purpose in staying back?
- A man has 1 sanchita 2 prarabdha 3. Agami karma
- when one attains Aparoksha Sanchita and Agami do not affect
- Prarabdha remains to be exhausted.
- Sanchitapunya of Aparokshagyani is distrubuted to his followers and Sanchita Papa goes to the haters abusers.
- So Raghavendra swamy has chosen his prarabdha to be on the earth in a state of samadhi and distribute his punya to all those who ask for his blessings.
- Since he has resolved to give his punya ,so only a small pooja or bhajan sung in his favour is enough to get his blessings [punya] .
- This punya will not only fulfill our wishes but also increase Gyan bhakti Vairagya instantly.
- Thus Shri Raghavendra swamy is akin to Kalpavriksha and Kamdhenu in Kaliyuga.
Pujyaya Raghavendraya Satyadharma rataycha | Bhajatam Kalpavrukshaya Namatam Kamdhenave||